It’s always hard to describe oneself. Of course there are so many facets to Amy Caroline, but I find myself staring at a blank screen, wondering, “Who is Amy?” I will do my best to illustrate myself, as best as a virtual world can. But I hope to have the opportunity to meet you one day and chat in person and have a real tangible chance for you to get to know me.
Some of these things you will have read about in the previous post, but I will reiterate them as they really do make me who I am.
The biggest thing about me that you need to know is that I care. I care so deeply, sometimes too deeply and too much, if this is possible. What does this mean? Well firstly, I am highly detail orientated, this is sometimes described as OCD, but I believe it’s just staying neat and tidy. This of course translates to my home, my organization, and my administrative gifts. But, it goes deeper, into everything I come into contact with. I care deeply about people and love extremely. I long for everyone to be happy; while I cannot possibly please everyone, I certainly do try. When it comes to photography, I care about everything, from that little piece of hair flying in the wind, to the happiness of you within the session, and of your love for how your photos turn out. I do everything I can to make the entire process perfect, photographs are not just shooting and editing images, they are emotions, moments and memories to keep for a life-time.
To me that is the most important thing you should know about me, but of course I will add in some other fun things so you can catch a glimpse of me.
I LOVE my family; there is nothing more important to me than my relationships with them. I have an incredible husband Adam, who has loved me through everything. I have a family that I adore so deeply and I am so very thankful to have them in my life.
Here are some little things that are very me:
- I grew up in Zimbabwe (Southern Africa) for most of my life, so if you spend a little time with me you will hear a slight accent now and then.
- I am a Jesus lover, He guides me in everything and I strive to live my life to glorify Him.
- As I said above, I love things organized, I am most certainly a neat freak.
- I have been to school for numerous things, fine art, psychology and finally a degree in print communication. I also started Grad-school in counseling, but could never get the love of photography out of my bones. So here I am pursuing photography full-time.
- I must have a cup of hot tea with milk every morning, not so much to wake up, but more because of the comfort of tradition, and the warmth of the cup soothe my soul everyday.
- Some little things I love are: chocolate, boots and flats, warm comfort food on a cold day. When it’s cloudy and rainy I consider that the perfect day. I love a good classic romance novel. I love anything and everything Jane Austen, which also means I’m in love with Downton Abbey. Baking is so much fun for me, I just have to find people to eat everything I make. I am a people person, being surrounded by those I love makes me so very happy. I love pearls more than diamonds, painting my nails, and my favorite color is yellow.
So that’s just a little glimpse of me. Of course no amount of words on a screen will ever describe a person in full, but I hope you got to know me a little better through this. I hope to get the chance to meet you one day and chat over a warm cup of tea and a freshly baked muffin.
Here are a few pictures of me and my hubby.
Powered by Facebook Comments